Paris to Switzerland to ski

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 November 2015 at 6:42:29 #808086

hi we will be traveling from paris and would like to know what city is best in switzerland that we can ski. we are planning to leave paris dec 21 then eurail to switzerland. i dont know where in switzerland should we stop and ski. then from switzerland we plan to go to french riviera. pls help me in transportation and best ski resort to stay. thanks-

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    4 November 2015 at 6:35:49 #846827

Welcome to MySwissAlps Shayna97,

There are lots of options. Zermatt, Saas-Fee and the 4 Vallées area (http://www.4vallees.ch) are high quality famous resorts you can consider.

I would recommend to book a hotel quickly. The popular mountain resorts will be very busy during your travel dates and I expect some of them to be fully booked already. Others will require a minimum stay of a couple of nights or even a week.

Arno
    15484 posts
    19 November 2015 at 15:40:30 #846828

Have you been able to complete your planning Shayna97?

• The thread ‘Paris to Switzerland to ski’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.