Mt. Pilatus toboggan run discount?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 January 2017 at 21:43:25 #810640

Is the long toboggan run just below Mt. Pilatus covered or discounted with the Swiss Pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2017 at 7:47:36 #858354

Hi Cos24,

You can reach Pilatus for free with the Swiss Travel Pass (Cableway/train from Kriens or Alpnachstad to Pilatus).

The Pilatus website shows: Kriens – Krienseregg – Fräkmüntegg panorama gondolas as what you are travelling for the toboggaing runs and the cost of equipment rentals.

Regards,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2017 at 12:24:56 #858355

Thank you Lucas. I did open the page that you attached and it defaulted on winter. I’m going to be there at the end of May which I assume is probably considered summer. So I clicked on that option on the page and did not see the toboggan run listed. Would it be safe to assume that the toboggan run is not available at that time of year?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2017 at 16:46:51 #858356

Hi cos24,

Yes I would plan on it not being available in late May – even if they got a late snow they would be switching over to summer activities I would think.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Mt. Pilatus toboggan run discount?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.