Pilatus Kulm by 2 1swiss card or Golden round trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 October 2012 at 14:13:08 #805647

Dear,

I hope everything is going great

I am planning to do a day trip from Basel to Lucerne with my friend on the 14th of Oct and i will be having the 2-1 swiss saver pass. Meanwhile we will do the trip to Pilatus Kulm.
    Do you think is it better to do it with the 2-1 swiss saver pass or we buy the “Golden round trip PILATUS LUZERN”??

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    5 October 2012 at 8:56:52 #837314

Hi bebozaine,

You don’t need a Golden Round Trip ticket. The train/boat and the bus section of that trip will be free with your Swiss Saver Pass, so you don’t need any ticket there. You just need a ticket for the gondola and funicular. That ticket will be discounted by 50% if you show your pass.

• The thread ‘Pilatus Kulm by 2 1swiss card or Golden round trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.