Planning the next visit

Planning the next visit

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
DaveB
DaveB
18 posts
Apr 29, 2012 - 10:41 AM
Hello everyone.. The time has come to start planning our next visit to Switzerland. I hope to get the family to some new places this trip out, with some favorites thrown in. Will be travelling with 5 this time out. Half fare cards for all but the 12 year old. So, I have started putting together an itinerary. Kandersteg, the Trift bridge, Isenfluh so far. Gruyere on a rain day.

We will going at the end of May next year, staying in Lauterbrunnen again. Was wondering if Gemmipass is do-able then as well as the Trift bridge. Also, looking for some input on new places to wander in the Bernese Oberland.. Any ideas an suggestions welcomed.

Dave
kim11
kim11
320 posts
top member
Apr 30, 2012 - 9:28 AM
Hi DaveB,

Well, don't know where you've wandered in the BO before but I have a 35+ page document of tips and things to do/see in the region based on my 15 visits there. Happy to send it to you. It's too long to post up here; if you would like a copy send me a private message with your email address

Kim
DaveB
DaveB
18 posts
May 5, 2012 - 9:13 AM
Hi Kim, I already have your document. You sent it last year. We will be staying in Lauterbrunnen again. Although it is beautiful and we will be seeing both sides of the valley, its time for some new places.. Branching out so to speak.. So that is why I was inquiring as to the Trift bridge and Gemmipass. We will be there end of May early June, not sure how this will fare considering the time of year.

Dave

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016