Oct 18, 2014 - 4:38 PM
I intend to stay in Switzerland for 9 days. Below is my itinerary overview:
1. Reach Zurich on 27 Nov and then travel by train to Lucerne on the same day.
2. On 28 Nov, take train to Engelberg to visit Mount Titlis and return back to Lucerne by train.
3. On 29 Nov, travel from Lucerne to Interlaken.
4. On 30 Nov, visit Jungfraujoch and return back to Interlaken.
5. On 1 Dec, travel from Interlaken to Zermatt.
6. From 2 Dec to 4 Dec, visit Geneva, Bern, Zurich.
7. On 5 Dec, depart from Zurich City to Zurich Airport.
Please advice which railway pass should I purchase?