Order 3 day train pass and receive it immediately

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 May 2017 at 18:02:01 #811962

I went to the website to purchase the 3 day pass for my husband and I. We leave home on June 9, but do not need the passes until June 22. If I order them now, and the PDF file is transmitted to me 7 days prior to June 22, we will already have left home. I’m sure there is a way to make this work, I just can’t figure it out. Help please.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    24 May 2017 at 20:52:38 #863851

Hi Paula,

You can go to http://www.swissrailways.com/ en, click to the Swiss Travel Pass and enter the requested information. After entering your address you will need to select the Online Ticket shipping option. Finally, use the Notes field to request for immediate delivery. You’ll receive your passes in 1 to 3 business days.

You won’t have a problem in any case as you can print your pass anywhere, as long as you can receive the e-mail. Your hotel could do it for you for example.

Have a good trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 May 2017 at 19:08:14 #863852

This is the BEST website. Thank you so much for your help. We have not traveled on our own at all in Europe and In the US we don’t have these wonderful transportations systems. It is all a little overwhelming for us and I don’t know what I would do without all this help. Thank you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 May 2017 at 20:10:07 #863853

And one more thing. I just ordered the 3 day pass, used your directions and had an e-mail within 10 minutes with my tickets ready for printing. Terrific!

• The thread ‘Order 3 day train pass and receive it immediately’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.