Question about Swiss Saver Pass (how to fill in?)

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2012 at 4:33:18 #805016

Hi,

I bought a Swiss Saver Pass (2-for-1 promotion) and our trip – my boyfriend and me – will start beginning of april. I already received the Pass from STC. I got two tickets (looking like boarding passes). On the first one I have to fill in my name, conutry and number of ID. The second one (called “control voucher”) also has room to fill in name and number of ID. I’m not sure about to fill in my name and no. of ID on the control voucher (same one as on first ticket) or do I have to fill in the name and no. of ID of my boyfriend on the control voucher.
    Can someone help me? Thanks!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 March 2012 at 6:37:48 #835154

Hi PrimaV,

That second ticket has space to list 4 travelers, numbered 2 to 5, right? If so, than fill out your name, country and passport number at the first ticket, and the same information for your boyfriend on line 2 of the second ticket.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2012 at 6:50:29 #835155

Thanks for your answer.
    The second ticket only has one line and therefore only room for one person. I just that the line starts with a “2” so that I assume I have to fill in the information of my boyfriend?!

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 March 2012 at 7:24:13 #835156

Yes, that’s correct. The second ticket has probably be limited to one line because STC knew there are only two travelers in your case.

Enjoy your traveling!

• The thread ‘Question about Swiss Saver Pass (how to fill in?)’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.