Question about the Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 February 2012 at 7:00:00 #804884

Hello everybody,

I’ll be on Switzerland 6 days from now and I’d like to buy a 4 days Swiss Pass, that allows free train, boat and bus rides during the period. I have two questions:

-The website says that youths “16-26” get a discount price (200 CHF as opposed to 226). I’m 26 years old, do I get the discount or it only applies to people under 26?

-The website says “shipping included”. Does this mean they have to ship physical pass to my home (in Brazil)? If so, is 6 days enough time for it to arrive? Can they ship it to a swiss address, so I can get it there?

Thanks for the help!

Luiz Paulo

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15481 posts
    9 February 2012 at 10:47:03 #834767

Hi Luiz Paulo,

Youth Passes are for people up to and including 25 years old. Please go to the Swiss Pass page and select your pass, country, etc to see resellers and prices. Click “Show more information” for all details about the reseller, including shipping details. Rail Europe offers the quickest shipping option for you, as they have an office in Brazil.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Question about the Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.