Question on Swiss Saver Flexi Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 May 2011 at 5:22:15 #804300

We will be spending 6 days in Grindelwald in the first week of June. To keep our itinerary flexible to change depending on the whims of weather we have chosen a Swiss Saver Flexi Pass 4 days. We are a family of 2 adults + 1 kid (9 years)
    I am being told by my local travel agent that all the 4 days we plan to use the free travel options needs to be pre-decided before departure from the country of origin.
    Can somebody knowledgeable please confirm this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Shibatosh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    17 May 2011 at 15:28:55 #832860

Hi Shibatosh,

Well, normally you only need to choose the first free travel day when buying your pass. The Swiss Saver Flexi Pass is meant to allow flexible traveling and thus choose your days on the spot like you assumed. As far as I know, you travel agent should be able to leave the other dates on the pass blank.

• The thread ‘Question on Swiss Saver Flexi Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.