Swiss Travel Pass for panoramic trains

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2017 at 7:26:50 #811202

Hi,

We are planning to travel to Switzerland this April. If I get a Swiss Travel Pass on-line, can I use that one pass for the Bernina Express, Glacier Express and for trains in the Golden Pass route?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2017 at 10:18:25 #860571

Hi Ronmo and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, the Swiss Travel Pass will cover all those trains (most in Switzerland). You will need to get reservations for any panoramic trains (the 3 you listed) you take however (not needed on any other trains).

You can make reservations here and buy the Swiss Travel Pass here.

Regards,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 March 2017 at 11:00:55 #860572

Hi Lucas,

Thanks so much for the info.

Ronmo

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2017 at 19:03:20 #860573

Hi Lucas,

I forgot to reserve meal while making reservation for seats, is there a way to change it?

Lishing

Arno
    15471 posts
    8 April 2017 at 5:32:27 #860574

Hi Lishing,

I just replied to your other thread. So did you manage to book seats? You would need to get in touch with them directly for the meal reservation too. I think you book reserve lunch when you board too, but I am not sure so I’d recommend to ask them.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass for panoramic trains’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.