May 9, 2015 - 9:33 AM
Hi all, please guide me regarding the following:
1. I have booked 4 nights in Seehotel Hermitage Double Room Premium with balcony in Luzerne and this not does include the breakfast. I would like your advice regarding the best and probably economical ways of having breakfast, lunch and dinner. Does the hotel provide good food that is value for money? Or are there good places around that offer nice food at a lower price?
2. How much does an average meal cost in Luzern and Wengen in CHF?
3. I am about to book 4 nights in Wengen in Sunstar Alpine Hotel. Which room offers the best views and are recommended for a honeymoon couple? How are the duplex superior compared to the junior suite superior room? Do you recommend the half boarding that is the dinner for CHF 344 for a couple for 4 nights. Is that good value for money or can I find cheaper alternatives around the hotel?
4. Are there any Sea food restaurants in Wengen?
5. Until what time do the trains run from Interlaken to Wengen at night?
Thank you for all the help.