Rail Europe promo codes 2015

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

msra7hm2
    Participant
    63 posts
    2 June 2015 at 9:03:06 #841683

In which country is the Swiss Pass the cheapest?

Arno
    15483 posts
    2 June 2015 at 9:24:25 #841684

I don’t know. You can select your country in the Swiss Travel Pass price overview, and click ‘Show results’ to see all purchase options for that country.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 June 2015 at 4:27:12 #841685

Thanks for the helpful information here.

Using your best price search, there seems to be a significant difference in the price on the Rail Europe Worldwide site (with promo code) vs the Rail Europe US site for an 8 day Swiss Travel Pass Flex, 2nd class.

Just for some piece of mind… can I purchase this online in euros and have it shipped to my home in the United States? It seems to be the case that it is still a good deal even after I add on the price of the currency conversion and my credit card foreign transaction fee. I was worried it was too good to be true.

thanks for your thoughts on the matter!

Lori

Arno
    15483 posts
    30 June 2015 at 6:47:30 #841686

Hi Lori,

Yes, if you order through http://www.raileurope-world.com/pass/swiss-pass you can have it shipped to the US. We only list retailers that ship to the country selected in “Your country of residence” on myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpassflex/ price, so you can use any of them.

Enjoy your travels!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 June 2015 at 13:33:46 #841687

Perfect! Thank you!

• The thread ‘Rail Europe promo codes 2015’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.