Rail Pass Flexi/Regional Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 August 2011 at 5:48:52 #804611

I checked SBB site, I’m not clear.
    Can I use the flexi swiss pass on consecutive days FOR fREE travel OR FREE travel is only allowed on the first day -last day in a month and chosen days in between?
    BOB 3/7 pass — can free travel be done on consecutive days?
    thansks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7121 posts
    17 August 2011 at 8:22:12 #833892

Hello krishvid. You’ll find all specifics and explanation at the Swiss Flexi Pass and Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland pages.

The Swiss Flexi Pass offers free traveling on consecutive or non-consecutive days, just how you like it. It’s valid from and up to the last free travel day. The maximum validity is one month (so the last free travel day can’t be later than a month from the first free travel day), but you can also decide to use the free travel days within a shorter period or on consecutive days. On remaining days in between the first and last free travel day, a 50% discount applies.

Yes, the free travel days offered by the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland (I assume that’s the one you mean?) can be used consecutively.

• The thread ‘Rail Pass Flexi/Regional Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.