Rail pass for Interlaken?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 March 2014 at 1:33:32 #806281

We are a family of 4 (over 21) from Canada; we will travel to Switzerland from April 28 to May 3. We plan to stay in Interlaken for 4 nights and 1 night in Zurich before returning to Toronto. We’d to travel around bernese – oberland region and also visit Bern, Lucern while staying in Interlaken. Which pass is best for us? and how much does it cost for each adult? I read so much on line and so confuse about the passes and single ticket. Do we receive free guess pass while staying in Interlaken hotel? Please help! Thank you kindly!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    30 March 2014 at 9:01:17 #839670

Hello thanhvo,

I hope I can help you out here: a Bernese Oberland Regional-Pass would cover traveling in the region by train, boat, bus and cable cars. Just visit the pass page to see what’s included, how it works and prices.

You will indeed get a Visitors Card when you check-in in your hotel. See the Interlaken hotel page for more information and suggested hotels.

• The thread ‘Rail pass for Interlaken?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.