Raileurope-world.com

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2015 at 12:58:34 #807011

Arno,

On the MySwissAlps web site I have found very useful information about Switzerland – thank you.

I also “clicked through” the MySwissAlps listing for Raileurope-world and went to their site and purchased a 5 day, four country select rail pass. After purchase they have been non-responsive and wonder if you have contact information since what I have found on Trip Advisor is that Raileurope-world has questionalbly poor customer service.

I come to you for assistance as the Raileurope-world site is one of two choices you recommend and thought you may have encountered this issue in the past and have found assistance with them due to your relationship and your recommendation of their company.

Thank you in advance for your response.

gordon

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    23 March 2015 at 13:41:06 #842129

Hi Gordon,

Glad to hear our site is useful! As for raileurope-world.com: contact links to all Rail Europe sites can be found here. I had not heard of the poor customer service before, but thanks for letting me know! Of course I will help you out if required. If you don’t get a response through their contact page, you can give them a call. I will e-mail you the phone number.

Does this help you out so far?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2015 at 13:52:26 #842130

Arno,

Your site is something that helped us decide to include Switzerland in our June journey – gorgeous photography, very persuasive.

As to Raileurope-World – after multiple days of trying to find a way into their kingdom, I finally found a link that offered a chat session and the person was very helpful in providing a tracking number. And also confirmed the annoying fact that they sent the tickets to Florida when I specifically instructed the tickets be sent to Costa Rica. However, all of this will be a distant memory by the time we arrive in Switzerland and enjoy the tranquility of the mountains

Thank you, Arno for your very prompt response and offer of assistance. And feel to call upon us if you ever decide to come to the Costa Rica, The Switzerland of Central America.

gordon hein

Arno
    15471 posts
    23 March 2015 at 14:01:05 #842131

Great that it’s all cleared up now Gordon. Have a wonderful stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Raileurope-world.com’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.