regarding swiss tour

regarding swiss tour

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
bvkiratsata
bvkiratsata
7 posts
Jan 19, 2015 - 12:08 PM

dear sir, I want to plan swiss tour in 1st week of April 2015, during this period all mountain cable cars , glacier express, bernina express working or not.

Annika
Annika
4351 posts
expert &
Jan 19, 2015 - 3:14 PM

Welcome to MySwissAlps, bvkiratsata!

April can be a beautiful month for traveling in Switzerland. The beginning of April is a bit early for a holiday, but there's enough you can do. No, not all cable cars are accessible yet; it's kind of in between Winter and Summer season and quite some cable cars and mountain trains will shut down for maintenance. But top attractions like the Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn, Glacier Express and Bernina Express will run. You can visit our attraction pages and follow the links to timetables to find out for the trips you have in mind.

Further tips on how to play your stay are mentioned here.

Does that get you started?

Preethi
Preethi
14 posts
Jan 20, 2015 - 3:04 AM

Hello sir, we planned our holiday to switzerland on June 11 till June 23 .This is the itinerary 12 morning zurich airport 13,14 Lucerne. 15 ,16 Interlaken. 17,18,19,20 lauterbrunnen 21,22 Bern. 23 zurich to india

Please let me know few things

How can i connect to those scenary trains?

We have a time once I reach zurich airport on 11th.Is it possible to see Rhine falls and come back and take a train to Lucerne ?

Or else any boat ride is available from zurich to Lucerne or any other places?

Is it possible to visit pilatus because I have a 4 yr daughter...

Waiting for your response

Preethi

bvkiratsata
bvkiratsata
7 posts
Jan 20, 2015 - 4:19 AM in reply to Annika

Thanks for reply

What about Mt. Titlis , it's open during this time

Annika
Annika
4351 posts
expert &
Jan 20, 2015 - 6:33 AM

@bvkiratsata: Yes, the Titlis cable cars will be operational.

@Preethi: Welcome to MySwissAlps! Can you please open a thread of your own? Please read the forum rules before you post. Thanks!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016