regarding swiss tour

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 January 2015 at 12:08:39 #806816

dear sir, I want to plan swiss tour in 1st week of April 2015, during this period all mountain cable cars , glacier express, bernina express working or not.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    19 January 2015 at 15:14:12 #841556

Welcome to MySwissAlps, bvkiratsata!

April can be a beautiful month for traveling in Switzerland. The beginning of April is a bit early for a holiday, but there’s enough you can do. No, not all cable cars are accessible yet; it’s kind of in between Winter and Summer season and quite some cable cars and mountain trains will shut down for maintenance. But top attractions like the Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn, Glacier Express and Bernina Express will run. You can visit our attraction pages and follow the links to timetables to find out for the trips you have in mind.

Further tips on how to play your stay are mentioned here.

Does that get you started?

Preethi
    Participant
    14 posts
    20 January 2015 at 3:04:38 #841557

Hello sir, we planned our holiday to switzerland on June 11 till June 23 .This is the itinerary 12 morning zurich airport 13,14 Lucerne. 15 ,16 Interlaken. 17,18,19,20 lauterbrunnen 21,22 Bern. 23 zurich to india

Please let me know few things

How can i connect to those scenary trains?

We have a time once I reach zurich airport on 11th.Is it possible to see Rhine falls and come back and take a train to Lucerne ?

Or else any boat ride is available from zurich to Lucerne or any other places?

Is it possible to visit pilatus because I have a 4 yr daughter…

Waiting for your response

Preethi

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 January 2015 at 4:19:00 #841558

Thanks for reply

What about Mt. Titlis , it’s open during this time

Annika
    7124 posts
    20 January 2015 at 6:33:40 #841559

@bvkiratsata: Yes, the Titlis cable cars will be operational.

@Preethi: Welcome to MySwissAlps! Can you please open a thread of your own? Please read the forum rules before you post. Thanks!

• The thread ‘regarding swiss tour’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.