Regional Pass – Geneva

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 September 2011 at 2:12:11 #804713

This website contains an absolute wealth of information! A big thank you to the developers!

My family (6 adults in total) comes to Switzerland from 24 September 2011 for a week. We have booked a resort in Champoussin Village, Val d Illiez. As the resort is remote, we were planning on making short trips (to Montreux, Broc etc.). Which train pass would be the best for us? Would it cover buses as well? From my research I understand that there is a Regional Pass covering Geneva. Is that the best deal for me? Is there an offer on that?

Any other tips?

Do reply as soon as you can, as I have to plan the trip with hardly two days to go!

Thanks and Regards

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    22 September 2011 at 11:14:03 #834233

Hello rahuldonde,

Great that you like our website, thanks for letting us know! There is indeed a Regional Pass “Lake Geneva – Alps”. It covers trains, buses, boats and mountain transport in the region, including trips to Montreux and Broc. It sounds like that would fit your plans. All details can be found here.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Regional Pass – Geneva’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.