Long term apartment rentals around Bern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 August 2017 at 17:53:22 #812976

Hi,

I’m from India, will be travelling to Switzerland for work on 1st Oct, 2017 & will stay there for around 1 year. My family (wife & a baby) will accompany me. My office is in Worblaufen & I want to stay in a nice area in Bern. Best will be an area where Indian community lives.

Please let me where and how to find a nice 2 room accommodation & the approx. monthly rent.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 August 2017 at 6:13:09 #868417

Hi ashwaniece,

We don’t have too much information here on long term rentals (for a year) but we do have an accommodation link for apartments rentals here.

Also, I don’t know Bern well enough to say if and where an Indian community lives – perhaps another member might know if there is one.

Perhaps contacting the Indian embassy there is a good idea – they might have more details.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Long term apartment rentals around Bern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.