Request for trip plan

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2014 at 15:53:27 #806421

Hi There –

I am traveling to Switzerland with my wife and two kids (11 and 5) in August first week this year for 6 day/5 nights stay. I will be flying in and out of Geneva/Zurich (as per advise) from London. I would request expert advise on how to plan my stay and places to visit. My places of interest would be visiting Jungfrau, Rhine falls, Golden Pass and few scenic places in and around my base stay.

Please suggest which cities to stay (maximum of two places as it would be difficult shift hotels with kids) and itinerary with the most logical routes (I am planing to go for Swiss Flexi Pass for 4 days).

Thanks so much!

Warm Regards/ V R Alledula

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 June 2014 at 16:07:23 #840147

Hi VR,

Welcome to our website! We don’t create itineraries here, but our partner does. So if you just go here they’ll be happy to help you with a customized travel package.

If you want to do the planning and booking yourself, please see our Planning section, as the whole process of planning a trip to Switzerland is explained in detail there. If you have questions while making your plans, please post here and we help you out.

Some tips to get started: Lucerne would be a good place to stay. It’s a lovely town, and it’s where the Golden Pass line starts. The Rhine Fall is about two hours by train from there. For the Jungfrau, you’d better be based in the Bernese Oberland: Interlaken, Grindelwald, or one of the other towns there.

• The thread ‘Request for trip plan’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.