Restaurants Grindelwald in May, with nut allergy

Restaurants Grindelwald in May, with nut allergy

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
dmfiala
dmfiala
4 posts
Apr 26, 2016 - 2:46 PM

I know that many places will be closed, but does anyone know what restaurants will be open in Grindelwald from May 1-4? We may have some difficulty finding a place to eat, I have a tree nut allergy and my daughter is vegan, so I realize we may have to buy food at a grocery store if we can't find an open place that will be ok for both of us. We are so excited to be coming there!

Annika
Annika
4574 posts
expert &
Apr 28, 2016 - 4:06 PM in reply to dmfiala

Hi dmfiala,

Unfortunately I don't have personal experience with restaurants in Grindelwald. I do know that quite some Swiss restaurants are willing and perfectly capable to take your (diet) needs into account, especially if you contact them beforehand. I suggest you browse through this list and visit the websites of the restaurants you're interested in: http://www.jungfrau.ch /en/tourism/holiday-resorts/grindelwald/re staurants/.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017