Restaurants Grindelwald in May, with nut allergy

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 April 2016 at 14:46:58 #809023

I know that many places will be closed, but does anyone know what restaurants will be open in Grindelwald from May 1-4? We may have some difficulty finding a place to eat, I have a tree nut allergy and my daughter is vegan, so I realize we may have to buy food at a grocery store if we can’t find an open place that will be ok for both of us. We are so excited to be coming there!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    28 April 2016 at 16:06:34 #851278

Hi dmfiala,

Unfortunately I don’t have personal experience with restaurants in Grindelwald. I do know that quite some Swiss restaurants are willing and perfectly capable to take your (diet) needs into account, especially if you contact them beforehand. I suggest you browse through this list and visit the websites of the restaurants you’re interested in: http://www.jungfrau.ch /en/tourism/holiday-resorts/grindelwald/re staurants/.

• The thread ‘Restaurants Grindelwald in May, with nut allergy’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.