Rhaetian Railway – Glacier and Bernina Express

• Agniman
    Participant
    16 posts
    3 November 2020 at 13:38:43 #825727

First of all thanks to all admins and moderators for creating such beautiful and informative website . Sir i found below in FAQs of Rhaetian Railway website for bernina and glacier express.

I do not have a credit card. Are there any alternative ways to book?

You can proceed as follows:

Another person, who holds a credit card, can make the reservation for you.

Bookings can also be made at all European rail outlets for cash. Please note it is possible to reserve from three months in advance.

sir may i know address of European rail outlets in switzerland?

Thanks …. in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    3 November 2020 at 14:41:19 #934425

Hi Agniman,

If paying with a credit card is an issue, you can make your reservation for the Glacier Express and Bernina Express and pay in cash at any SBB travel bureau or train station in Switzerland.

For more information about tickets and reservations for the Glacier Express and Bernina Express, please refer to the following. You will also find a list of resellers that sell tickets online.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Rhaetian Railway – Glacier and Bernina Express’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.