Rhine falls to Lake Titisee with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 April 2016 at 10:50:31 #808975

Hi,

During my stay in switzerland I will be visiting the Rhine falls. If I want to go to lake titisee from there will I be able to get any mode of transport? If yes then what would be the approximate cost of it.

I have a swiss travel pass to take care of my travel from zurich to rhine falls.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    22 April 2016 at 15:54:22 #851062

Hi Nadave,

The Titisee (see = lake) isn’t easy to reach by public transport from Switzerland. It takes about 2.5 hours and at least 3 changes. So you’re looking at a very long day trip with little time at the lake. Please see the timetable for details.

The Swiss Travel Pass covers the Swiss portion of the trip, please see here. I don’t have information about the German portion.

You can book the Rhine Falls + Titisee as a combined day tour through Viator: http://www.viator.com/tours/Z urich/Black-Forest-and-Rhine-Falls-Day-Trip-from-Zurich/d577-2460FOREST. It will be a brief visit as well but probably more comfortable if you want to combine the two in one day.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 April 2016 at 16:20:06 #851063

Thanks Arno. ..I guess I will book a trip with viator.

• The thread ‘Rhine falls to Lake Titisee with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.