Dear Arno and Annika. Thank you for your past help. I have now finalized my destinations, and would greatly appreciate if you can review and advice on the right travel pass. In addition I have a couple more questions listed below. Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
Family configuration: husband, wife, 2 children (12-15 years old) and 1 youth 18 years old.
Duration: Aug 26- Sep 1
Below are the destinations and modes of transpo:
1. Train from Zurich airport to Bern (one-way)
2. Lauterbrunnen. to Wengen (train) ;
3. Wengen to Kl Scheidegg (train) ;
4. Grindelwald Grund – Maennlichen (Gondola) ;
5. Maennlichen to Wengen (cable car)
6. Train from Lauterbrunnen station to Interlaken Ost for Brienz;
7. Train from Interlaken Ost to Brienz.
8. Steam train from Brienz station to Rothorn (return journey)
9. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald ;
10. First gondola to the First ski resort;
11. Ride the “First Flieger”
12. Train from Lauterbrunnen to Bern and back
13. Brunig Panoramic Expressway between Interlaken and Lucerne (one way)
14. Train from Lucerne to Zurich (one way)
1. Is REGIONAL BO PASS still the most economical option, or you would advice HALF-FARE PASS (tried the trip calculator but I fail myself to determine the right choice)?
2. With REGIONAL BO PASS or HALF-FARE PASS, do I have to buy STP ?
3. For 12-16 years old, do I have to buy JUNIOR TRAVEL CARD or SWISS FAMILY CARD? And do I pay any sum towards that purchase?
4. For 18 year old, do I buy Swiss Youth Pass, or just the REGIONAL BO PASS?
Again, many thanks in advance.