Riji vs rhine falls

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 June 2015 at 3:16:45 #807474

What option is better whether to go to Mount Riji or Rhine falls…..I am falling short in time in Lucerne.

Also I have an extra day at Interlaken…juangfroch on day 1, can you suggest me the best option for next day…

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    28 June 2015 at 23:09:24 #844065

<<“What option is better whether to go to Mount Riji or Rhine falls…..I am falling short in time in Lucerne.”>>

Don’t know where Mount Riji is, but Mt. Rigi is close to Luzern. Rhinefalls is substantially further away. As for which is better….”Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”

They are very different

Which is better…..coffee or tea?

Same problem with the comparison.

The Rigi has a lot of territory and places to visit. The Rhine Falls are one specific location, although you can look at them from different angles. Not sure how much you want to see….

Annika
    7116 posts
    29 June 2015 at 10:13:47 #844066

They’re indeed totally different. You can best take a look at our pages about Mount Rigi and the Rhine Falls and decide for yourself what you like best:

For Interlaken, you can find attractions and hikes here: myswissalps.com/interl aken/activities. I would suggest a hike if the weather allows that.

• The thread ‘Riji vs rhine falls’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.