Ticket price for Schilthorn only as far as Birg

• Debra
    Participant
    156 posts
    17 March 2017 at 17:38:03 #811106

I cannot find the answer on the timetable; if only taking the cable as far as Birg, is it less expensive as the cost all the way to the end to Schilthorn? I found a description of a hike that leaves from Birg, not particularly interested in the top of the Schilthorn.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    18 March 2017 at 7:57:09 #860179

Hi Debra,

You can certainly buy a ticket to Birg only, and it should be cheaper than all the way up to the summit. I don’t know the price though.

Annika
    7116 posts
    18 March 2017 at 9:01:16 #860180

Hi Debra,

You’ll find a link to a price overview at the bottom of our Schilthorn tickets page. Unfortunately Birg isn’t listed there, nor can the ticket price be found in the timetable. If you want to make sure you can contact the Schilthorn company, but you can also just buy your ticket at the spot and find out about the price there. It will for sure be less expensive than a ticket all the way up to Schilthorn.

• The thread ‘Ticket price for Schilthorn only as far as Birg’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.