“Search” missing

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 May 2013 at 19:06:45 #805972

This is an excellent web site for Switzerland related queries, the only drawback is , there is no “search” where by if i want an answer for a particular question, i can get it easily,

or is it there?? and I am not able to locate??

for eg. if i want the answer for ‘ best place / reasturant to have Indian food’ I will have to dig the whole forum to see if someone has posted the question, and there is an answer ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    8 May 2013 at 3:11:16 #838604

Hi hemvarsha,

My apologies for the missing search functionality. Actually we had a search box until a few weeks ago, but had to remove it because of technical issues. However, we’re working on a new website that will become available later this year, and the search box will be back then.

For now you can search the site in Google by entering your keywords and adding “site:myswissalps.com” at the end.

For example:
    best place restaurant to have Indian food site:myswissalps.com

Click here to see the results for this example in Google

• The thread ‘“Search” missing’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.