Seat reservations on Golden Pass Montreux – Luzern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2017 at 14:19:54 #810853

Planning to travel the above Golden Pass route mid-July via SBB timetable not http://www.Goldenpass.ch.

07:44 train from Montreux is Panorama train and recommends seat reservation. Do I need to reserve and, if so, how do I reserve seat?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2017 at 15:38:53 #859184

Hi Archer,

Take a look on our Golden Pass page for ticket details and reservation information. You do not need to reserve this train if you don’t wish to, but I might recommend doing so at least on the Montreux to Zweisimmen section.

A link for seat reservations is on the page above as well.

Regards,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2017 at 17:43:45 #859185

Hi Lucas

I checked Golden Pass page earlier but it didn’t show the 07:44 train so I couldn’t reserve seats.

The earliest train shown was 09:44.

Regards

Steve

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2017 at 8:33:39 #859186

Hi Steve,

When searching on the SBB timetable page for Montreux to Luzern, enter Zweisimmen as the VIA station (on the next page). It should show you the 07:44 train.

Check here for further information and details on booking reservations.

regards,
    Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2017 at 8:53:52 #859187

Hi Lucas

Many thanks for the info, think I’m now sorted.

Regards

Steve

• The thread ‘Seat reservations on Golden Pass Montreux – Luzern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.