Share Your Experiences

Share Your Experiences

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
collesseum
collesseum
9 posts
Jun 20, 2012 - 2:54 AM
HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO

BERN – LUCERNE – WENGEN- INTERLAKEN - ENGELBERG?

Share your travel experiences in detail to give others an idea of what they can plan on their next trip.

:-)How many days did you have?

:-)Where did you go?

:-)What did you do?

:-)What did you see?

:-)Tell us anything you desire

:-)What pass did you use, did it work well?
Arno
Arno
7341 posts
expert &
Jun 22, 2012 - 7:34 AM
Hi collesseum. There are several topics in which forum members describe their experiences. Some examples are Muthu's very extensive PDF report, Maggie's summer holiday report, Nand's advice, and so on. I think such posts will get you started! Have fun reading them.
collesseum
collesseum
9 posts
Jun 23, 2012 - 7:22 PM
Thanks Arno,

Im very surprised out of 52 veiws nobody wants to share their experiences.

I would love some help with others sharing their adventures. I thought allot of others could beifit from this as well

Oh well :(
aparnaj
aparnaj
8 posts
Jun 25, 2012 - 7:42 AM
Hi, attaching an overview of my trip to Switzerland in May. We had a great time and got a lot of useful itinerary ideas, hiking tips and lots more from this forum. So thanks for everything!

Regards,
Aparna
Please login to see the attached documents
collesseum
collesseum
9 posts
Jun 25, 2012 - 6:18 PM
Wow Aparna your trip sounded like you had an amazing time! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Some great Ideas and I got the feeling its ok to just decide on things as you go.

We have 3mths before we travel, it cannot come fast enough!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016