Short Trip to Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2014 at 21:02:07 #806414

I want to have a short trip to Switzerland at end of July . I will be landing at Geneva and fly back from Geneva to London.

I want to visit Interlaken , Jungfrau and Mt. Titlis. Please let me know the best and cheap plan and the correct railway pass to take. I will travel with my spouse and 2 year old child.

The trip will be of 3 to 4 days.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 June 2014 at 4:47:34 #840131

Hi abhised, welcome to MySwissAlps,

It looks like you can best spend two days in Interlaken and two days in Lucerne, and travel via the Golden Pass route (Geneva – Montreux – Zweisimmen – Interlaken – Meiringen – Lucerne and back to Geneva, or vice versa). See the town links for activity and hotel suggestions. There’s also a full list of budget hotels. A 4-day Swiss Saver Pass for 2 adults would suit your needs, but the only way to know for sure which pass is the cheapest is to do the math. Your child will travel for free. See here for details on how to plan your trip.

Alternatively you can have your trip planned and booked by Swiss Travel experts. See here if you want to do it like that.

• The thread ‘Short Trip to Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.