Nov 5, 2014 - 4:49 AM
Hi Arno and Annika,
I have a question regarding storing of luggage. What kind of facilities are there to store large bags at:
1. Zurich airport (for one week – beginning of our trip)
2. Zurich HB train station (for a few hours)
3. Interlaken OST train station (for a few hours)
4. Montreux CGN train station (for a few hours)
5. Zurich airport (for two weeks – end of our trip)
We are travelling around Switzerland for one week before we move onto India for two weeks. We thus want to store our India luggage while we
are touring Switzerland (point 1) and then when we are ready to leave for India, we want to store our Switzerland luggage (point 5) while we are in India.
Sorry if this is confusing! We are transiting back through Switzerland from India so we can pick up our stored luggage at the end of our entire vacation. I
especially need to know if this kind of long term storage (one week and then two weeks) is possible at the Zurich airport facility, what are their operating
times, fares and if you have a location address in the airport, it would be excellent!
Thanks for your help.