Suggestion on Swiss passes

Suggestion on Swiss passes

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Ruchieka
Ruchieka
2 posts
May 6, 2011 - 5:45 AM
Here is my iternery. I will be tarvelling with my husband.
Arrival 1st June Night Zurich... Transfer to Hotel
2nd June...Transfer to Luzern...Check in Hotel.....Mt.Titlis
3rd June...Transfer to Interlaken...Check in Hotel.... Mt.Jungfrau
4th June...Transfer to Zermatt... Check in Hotel....Gornergert... Is the transfer from interlaken to Zermatt included in Swiss Saver Pass?
5th June...Glacier Expess.... Transfer from St.Moris to Zurich airport... Is this transfer also included in Swiss Saver Pass?
Which trains are included in Swiss Saver Pass.... I mean... IC, R, ICE?
Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
May 6, 2011 - 11:36 AM
Hello Ruchieka,

Yes, Interlaken - Zermatt and St. Moritz - Zurich airport are included in the Swiss Saver Pass. The map we link to from the Swiss Pass page shows what's included. The Glacier Express is also included. All you have to do is book your seat reservations.

All train types are included in the Swiss Pass, as long as they run on the routes as indicated in the map I just mentioned.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno
Ruchieka
Ruchieka
2 posts
May 6, 2011 - 11:44 AM
Hello Arno,

Thanks for your reply.I also want your suggestion, looking at my iternery, is Swiss Saver Pass the right option for me or would you suggest something else!

Thanks &Regards:
Ruchieka

Arno said: Hello Ruchieka,
Yes, Interlaken - Zermatt and St. Moritz - Zurich airport are included in the Swiss Saver Pass. The map we link to from the Swiss Pass page shows what's included. The Glacier Express is also included. All you have to do is book your seat reservations.
All train types are included in the Swiss Pass, as long as they run on the routes as indicated in the map I just mentioned.
edited by Arno on May 6, 2011
Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
May 6, 2011 - 12:49 PM
A 4-day Swiss Saver Pass (2-5 June) would be ideal for this trip. If you want to calculate prices in detail, please take a look at this FAQ. You also might want to look into Zurich airport hotels, as they might be convenient after your arrival or before departure.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016