Sunday to be included part of the trip?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 February 2012 at 10:02:26 #804905

Hi,

I am planning to travel to Switzerland during the last week of April for 4 days. Are there any special activities or services provided only on Sunday? So that I can plan my trip to include Sunday..

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    17 February 2012 at 14:20:34 #834819

Hello sneha. The main difference is that most shops are closed on Sundays (although you’ll find open stores in major towns on Sundays too). Most tourist attractions are open though. Some may offer something special on Sunday (such as a special boat cruise), but that really depends on where you’ll be staying and what your plans are. If you know the day trips you want to make, you can search for such offers at the respective websites.

• The thread ‘Sunday to be included part of the trip?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.