Aug 14, 2016 - 4:51 PM
in reply to Arno
thanks. Fingers crossed I will keep checking.
I am visiting with my family for 5 days. Could you please help with the following queries:
1. arriving at Basel airport. Assume I could take no.50 bus to Basel station and then taken ICN towards Lugano via Lucern. Is it the best method to get to there?
2. what is the weather like up in the mountain, temperature wise? Would there be snow for snow tubing etc. And would a light down jacket be sufficient?
3. I am doing the Golden Pass Route via Interlaken, Spiez, Zwiesimmen to Montreux and returned via quickest route back to Lucerne. Do you think it is via to do it in a day? Planning to stop at Spiez for lunch and Montreux for dinner. Would you recommend Interlaken or Spiez for a couple of hours? Also, do I need to change in Spiez?
4. Titlis- I am thinknig whether to do the 1/2 day tour or self guided? Do you think it is easier enough to navigate and more economical? I prefer the flexibility actually to start earlier and visit the Trubsee for a paddle in the lake.
5. is there anything I need to book in advance, boat, cable car, train etc? I have only purchased the 3 days Swiss travel pass.