swiss 4 day train pass for 2

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2014 at 11:11:59 #806261

hello Guys new on this forum was planning first trip to swiss this easter 🙂 , trying to book train pass for 4 days cost is coming as CHF 490.00 just wanted to check is that reasonable or i am missing any discount

Also my itenary is 4 day trip to zurich Lucerne Interlaken Zermatt please advise 4 day

thanks for help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 March 2014 at 11:23:37 #839607

Hello amtbhatnagar,

That’s indeed the regular prices for a 4-day Swiss Saver Pass for 2 people. Prices and resellers are listed here. Current promotions, if any apply to your country, are listed here.

Whether the prices is worth it mainly depends on everything you will be doing during the 4 days, which is not just the town to town transfers, but may also include trips by cable cars (discounted with the pass), museums (many are free with the pass), boat trip (free with the pass), etc. Just follow these instructions if you want to be sure.

Enjoy your stay!

Arno

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2014 at 11:29:29 #839608

Thanks Arno for quick reply the Glacier express doesnt come under the pass if any one can help how can i buy that

REgards

Amit

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 March 2014 at 13:07:54 #839609

Hi Amit,

The Glacier Express ride is included in the Swiss Pass as well. You just need to book your seats.

• The thread ‘swiss 4 day train pass for 2’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.