Swiss Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 October 2011 at 17:33:45 #804726

We will be flying in to Zurich in December and then travelling on to Grindelwald for 2 weeks. I am considering purchasing a Swiss Card. I understand it will cover the full cost of our train trip from the airport to Grindelwald. However when we leave we will be travelling from Grindelwald back to Zurich, but only as far as the main train station, as we will be spending the night in Zurich before flying out early the next morning. Will this trip back to the main railway station be covered as our return trip? If not I would consider purchasing the half fare card. Your thoughts?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    3 October 2011 at 2:48:40 #834269

Hi dbuckley,

It’s no problem if you get off the train in Zurich instead of Zurich airport. Further details and a list of resellers can be found here.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Swiss Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.