Swiss family card with Swiss Travel pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 September 2016 at 15:17:03 #810123

Hi,

I have booked a swiss travel pass for 4 days with 1 free day (total 5 days). I am traveling with wife and 2 kids (7yrs and 2 years). While booking the swiss travel pass, i couldnt find an option to book the family pass.

Can i buy this pass from a railway station in switzerland (Zurich airport?)

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    18 September 2016 at 15:26:42 #856072

Hi mayankgupta,

Nearly all websites I know of allow you to order along the Swiss Family Card. In the rare cases where this is not possible you can get one for free at any staffed station in Switzerland. I suppose that should work in your case as well. The website you purchased from should be able to explain that, or even still provide the card to you.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Swiss family card with Swiss Travel pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.