Adding an extra day to the Swiss Travel Pass Flex

• barbabley
    Participant
    8 posts
    29 April 2017 at 16:45:49 #811603

I purchased a Swiss 3 day flex pass and would like to add another day. Is it possible to do this at a Swiss train station before activating the pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    29 April 2017 at 19:29:07 #862470

Hi barbabley,

No, I’m afraid that’s not possible. I suggest you contact your reseller and ask if you can still cancel your order and receive a new 4 day Swiss Travel Pass Flex. If that’s possible, there will very probably be a cancellation fee.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 April 2017 at 10:01:17 #862471

Hi Annika

We (2pax) plan to travel from Milan ,Italy via train to Swiss Alps on 28/05/2017 to visit Mt Titlis via Lucerne and Jungfrau and take return train back on 1st June to Italy for Venice.. Please recommend the train pass and the route for the tour

RBrgds

Ayan

Arno
    15483 posts
    30 April 2017 at 15:46:18 #862472

Hi Ayan,

Please post your questions to a new thread, not an existing one about a different topic, as requested previously and as explained in the forum rules. You can create a new thread by clicking the appropriate forum here, then click “Post a new thread”. Thank you!

• The thread ‘Adding an extra day to the Swiss Travel Pass Flex’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.