Swiss Flexi Pass Fall 2011 promotion

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 September 2011 at 23:54:57 #835299

Is the Swiss Saver Flexi Pass good if I am traveling from Zermatt to Milan, Italy?

Arno
    15483 posts
    24 September 2011 at 1:33:51 #835300

Hi nancyblyon,

The pass covers the leg Domodossola – Zermatt.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 October 2011 at 13:50:12 #835301

Hi,

Me and my wife are travelling to Zurich on 29th of October and we have a friend who is staying in Zug. We are planning to take the Glacier Express on 30th October, which is the only day GE operates during our trip. So, we are planning to buy Swiss Saver Flexi Pass (3 day) online, but I am concerned if it would be shipped to my friend’s address in Zug by 29th, if I buy it today.

So, in short, how long does it take to deliver in Switzerland?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Arno
    15483 posts
    25 October 2011 at 14:43:22 #835302

Hi ravibits,

If you order through Switzerland Travel Centre you can have your pass shipped to Switzerland in 2 business days.

Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 October 2011 at 1:56:04 #835303

Thanks Arno! I will purchase it right away!

Also, just to double check, if I purchase it today, the pass will be delivered on Friday to an address in Switzerland. Is my understanding correct?

[quote]Arno said: Hi ravibits,
    If you order through Switzerland Travel Centre you can have your pass shipped to Switzerland in 2 business days.
    Have fun![/quote]

Arno
    15483 posts
    26 October 2011 at 2:21:30 #835304

Hi ravibits,
    If you order early today, I would indeed expect your order to be delivered on Friday. However, the exact date and time depends on the local postal services and when exactly Switzerland Travel Centre (STC) will process your order. For more precise delivery information, you can best ask STC directly after placing your order.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 November 2011 at 6:48:16 #835305

It only needs two business days to get the ticket when you order it? That’s pretty fast! This sounds like a good service. I’m used to wait a week or longer for all shipments 😉 I’m glad that it’s possible to get it so fast! You save a lot of time with it, and if you forget to order it a long time before, it’s not a problem!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 March 2012 at 11:45:22 #835306

Good evening, I would be travelling to Zurich on the 08.04.12 from Paris and would be departing on the morning og the 15.04.12 . I would need to get to Interlaken ( 4 adults and 2 children ages 6 & 4). I would like to travel from Interlaken to Basel , Geneva and neighbouring town on seperate days. I would like to do as much travelling and sight seeing as possible. Please can you advise as to what is the best / most affordable travel pass to buy.
    Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Uneson

Annika
    7116 posts
    22 March 2012 at 5:44:35 #835307

Hello Uneson, and welcome to the forum! May I ask you to post your question in a new topic? This one is about an old and expired promotion. More visitors will notice your question if you create a new topic for it. You can do so by logging in, getting to the rail forum and clicking ‘Start new topic’ in the right corner above the topic list. Thank you :-)!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The thread ‘Swiss Flexi Pass Fall 2011 promotion’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.