Swiss Flexi Pass for the route to Jungfraujoch

Swiss Flexi Pass for the route to Jungfraujoch

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
littlebird
littlebird
2 posts
Aug 24, 2013 - 9:18 PM
Hello,

I would like to clarify the usage of Swiss Flexi Pass (2 days). I understand that the pass can enjoy 50% discount on train and on most mountain-top excursions between the first and last validated dates. Does it mean I can get 50% discount on the way from Grindelward to Jungfraujoch on a non selected day during the period? Am I right that I don't need to take a day off from the Swiss Flexi Pass in this case? Thanks.
Arno
Arno
7329 posts
expert &
Aug 25, 2013 - 1:22 PM
Hi littlebird,

Everything you write is correct, except that the Jungfrau railway is the only exception as for the discount: it's 25% off there, and 50% off everywhere. Details about the pass can be found on this page. You can download the validity map there too.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno
littlebird
littlebird
2 posts
Aug 25, 2013 - 6:07 PM
Thanks Arno. Could I buy the swiss pass when I arrive in Geneva? Does the train station office open on Sunday?
Arno
Arno
7329 posts
expert &
Aug 26, 2013 - 2:03 AM
Hi littlebird,

Yes, the office will be open on Sundays too. Opening hours are at sbb.ch. You can also buy the pass online though. All options are at the page I linked to in my previous post.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016