Swiss Flexi Pass for the route to Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 August 2013 at 19:18:14 #806153

Hello,

I would like to clarify the usage of Swiss Flexi Pass (2 days). I understand that the pass can enjoy 50% discount on train and on most mountain-top excursions between the first and last validated dates. Does it mean I can get 50% discount on the way from Grindelward to Jungfraujoch on a non selected day during the period? Am I right that I don’t need to take a day off from the Swiss Flexi Pass in this case? Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    25 August 2013 at 13:22:49 #839188

Hi littlebird,

Everything you write is correct, except that the Jungfrau railway is the only exception as for the discount: it’s 25% off there, and 50% off everywhere. Details about the pass can be found on this page. You can download the validity map there too.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 August 2013 at 18:07:34 #839189

Thanks Arno. Could I buy the swiss pass when I arrive in Geneva? Does the train station office open on Sunday?

Arno
    15482 posts
    26 August 2013 at 2:03:48 #839190

Hi littlebird,

Yes, the office will be open on Sundays too. Opening hours are at the SBB website. You can also buy the pass online though. All options are at the page I linked to in my previous post.

• The thread ‘Swiss Flexi Pass for the route to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.