swiss pass

swiss pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
zippy
zippy
13 posts
Jul 7, 2014 - 6:25 PM

As im still confused im going to buy the !st Class Swiss pass-Does this cover me on the Glacier Express and Bernina Express please - And what discount do i get on the Jungfrau, Garnergrat,Schilthorn and Mattahorn Paradise Cable are ? And do i have to reserve by seats on the Glacier and Bernina as well as book my meal ?

Thanks clare

Annika
Annika
4355 posts
expert &
Jul 7, 2014 - 7:16 PM

Hi Clare,

You can download the map here, that will answer most of your questions. To summarize: the Glacier Express and Bernina Express are included, but the seat reservations are not included. The cable cars/mountain trains are 50% discounted. The Jungfraujoch ride is 25% discounted.

You can only get a meal on the Glacier Express, but whether you do or don't is up to you. You can decide when on board.

Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 12:55 PM by Arno
zippy
zippy
13 posts
Jul 7, 2014 - 8:12 PM in reply to Annika
Hi thanks, so i can book meal on board as its will be a special birthday can i do anything else on board the GE, also for the other trips is it best to leave till we are in the places as its Jan 2015 and weather permitting , we are going to stay in Chur, Zermattt and Grindalwald
Arno
Arno
7339 posts
expert &
Jul 8, 2014 - 6:11 AM

Yes, but seat reservations for the Glacier Express and Bernina Express must be booked in advance. If you do it last minute there may be none left.

zippy
zippy
13 posts
Jul 8, 2014 - 11:05 AM
hi thanks will book trains in advance, its 50th birthday you see thanks again 4 your help :)

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016