Swiss train pass for 7 days Grindelwald & Lucerne

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 April 2016 at 15:27:56 #808949

hi ,

we will be travelling to switzerland for 7 days , 3 days in grindelwald where we go to jungfrau , interlaken harder klum and bern , thun , brienz.

then we go to lucern for 2 days , which includes travel to mt titlis .

and thn 1 day in zurich, we leave the next day morning,

which would be a better pass ; flexi pass or a flexi combo half fare pass .

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 April 2016 at 7:30:55 #850922

Hi shrootee, welcome to MySwissAlps,

If I understand you correctly you intend to choose from the Swiss Travel Pass Flex and Swiss Travel Pass Flex Combi. The only way to tell is to do the math, and in many cases it turns out to be simpler and cheaper to just buy the 8-day consecutive Swiss Travel Pass. It prevents you from having to think about which travel days to choose. An extra complexity of the Swiss Travel Pass Flex Combi is that it should start and end with a free travel day, so you don’t get discounts before or after these days.

I’d recommend to do the math:

Just let us know if any questions remain!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 April 2016 at 17:59:15 #850923

Thanks arno ,

even i was thinking the same . and it is not much of a difference .

thanks for thehelp

• The thread ‘Swiss train pass for 7 days Grindelwald & Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.