Swiss pass in Zurich Airport at 8pm

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2014 at 13:51:53 #806431

Hi ,

My family and i will reach Zurich airport at 17.35 and we decided to buy Swiss pass there but I found out that there are several SBB counters in the airport , as eg SBB ticket counter and SBB travel centre. The previous opens till 22:00 but the other at 20:00.Can anyone tell me which is the exact selling point ? ( since the closing time will be a big problem to us !). Besides, in the airport webpage,it shows switzerlandinfo+ Arrival 1 also provide ticket selling service. Are they selling Swiss Pass as well?

Thanks a lot for replying my questions !!!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    9 June 2014 at 14:20:09 #840173

Hi happygolucky,

You can get the pass from both counters. According to sbb.ch the ticket counter closes at 22:30 and the travel agency at 19:00. Just follow the signs to the rail station to get there. Assuming you stay in Zurich the first night, you can get your pass the next day as well. Many of the airport hotels listed here offer free shuttle services, so there are no transport costs anyway. Of course you can also get your pass online, or have it delivered to your hotel. All options are listed here.

Enjoy your stay and your train trips!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2014 at 18:28:33 #840174

Thank you! Such a relief that someone really do reply 🙂 Think i will get the pass in the airport since SBB ticket counter will operate till 22:30 .

• The thread ‘Swiss pass in Zurich Airport at 8pm’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.