Swiss Pass online ticket

Swiss Pass online ticket

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Mikasa
Mikasa
2 posts
Aug 21, 2015 - 12:31 PM

Hi,

I plan to purchase 4 days continuous pass as online ticket. Do I need to redeem or transfer tickets when I arrive Switzerland? Or the online ticket can use as normal ticket after printing?

Another question is I plan to travel from Luzerne to konstaz. Is it cover by Swiss pass? Please also help me to know the nearest station name that Swiss pass can reach. Thanks a lot!

Arno
Arno
7728 posts
expert &
Aug 21, 2015 - 1:00 PM

Hi Mikasa,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I assume you mean the Swiss Travel Pass, not the Swiss Pass (see here for the difference)?

You can buy the Swiss Travel Pass as an online ticket through www.swissrailways.com, and print it yourself once you received it through e-mail. This is the actual pass to travel with, you do not need any other tickets.

Since you live in Singapore, there are cheaper ways to buy the Swiss Travel Pass. You can find the options here. I would recommend to take a look at www.raileurope.com.sg/ pass/swiss-pass. They don't offer print at home passes, but it's a cheaper option. If your order value qualifies you can get an additional discount if you buy before August 26: www.raileurope-world.com/deals/great-deals-to-tour-Europe.

Luzern to Konstanz is covered by the Swiss Travel Pass. Please see here for more details about what's covered.

Last modified on Aug 21, 2015 - 1:33 PM by Annika
Mikasa
Mikasa
2 posts
Aug 21, 2015 - 2:24 PM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno

Thanks for detail explanation. I can feel comfortable to book my ticket finally. : )

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016