Swiss pass or graubunden pass

Swiss pass or graubunden pass

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
robert75
robert75
1 post
Feb 8, 2011 - 6:43 AM
hello,
i'm slightly overwhelmed by options on different passes. could you help me out to choose the most economical solution:

arriving 18 feb mid day to zurich international airport
accomodation from 18 feb to 1 march in chur, graubunden
snowboarding 19 feb to 28 feb in st. moritz, laax, flims, andermatt (depending snow conditions)
23 feb my friend joins me and travelling from 24 onwards together to st. moritz, laax, flims, andermatt
returning 1 march afternoon to zurich international

which travel pass and ski pass option is the most economic?

best regards,
robert from finland
Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Feb 8, 2011 - 1:55 PM
Hello Robert, and welcome! Your best option is a Swiss Half Fare Card. You'll be making relatively short and inexpensive trips, and your travel scheme will also depend of the weather. A Swiss Pass would therefore turn out to be too expensive. The Swiss Half Fare Card can be supplemented with local ski passes. Which ski pass(es) is or are best, depends on how long you plan to be skiing within one area, so that's a bit hard to say. Ski pass overviews can be found at local websites, such as Flims/Laax, St. Moritz and Andermatt.

Have a great stay in Switzerland!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016