Swiss pass or graubunden pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 February 2011 at 5:43:20 #804113

hello,
    i’m slightly overwhelmed by options on different passes. could you help me out to choose the most economical solution:

arriving 18 feb mid day to zurich international airport
    accomodation from 18 feb to 1 march in chur, graubunden
    snowboarding 19 feb to 28 feb in st. moritz, laax, flims, andermatt (depending snow conditions)
    23 feb my friend joins me and travelling from 24 onwards together to st. moritz, laax, flims, andermatt
    returning 1 march afternoon to zurich international

which travel pass and ski pass option is the most economic?

best regards,
    robert from finland

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    8 February 2011 at 13:55:10 #832160

Hello Robert, and welcome! Your best option is a Swiss Half Fare Card. You’ll be making relatively short and inexpensive trips, and your travel scheme will also depend of the weather. A Swiss Pass would therefore turn out to be too expensive. The Swiss Half Fare Card can be supplemented with local ski passes. Which ski pass(es) is or are best, depends on how long you plan to be skiing within one area, so that’s a bit hard to say. Ski pass overviews can be found at local websites, such as Flims/Laax, St. Moritz and Andermatt.

Have a great stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Swiss pass or graubunden pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.