Swiss Pass Prices

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 April 2011 at 13:46:13 #804201

I just missed out on the 20% of and the free upgrade to 1st class since I will be starting my travels on July 1st. I thought I’d wait and watch prices, but they seem to continue to creep up. Is there any chance that there might be any deals offered for Swiss Passes before my trip in July or is just such the high season that they will not offer anything?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    9 April 2011 at 11:18:02 #832491

Hi levgon, and welcome to the forum! Most promotions and deals are offered to those traveling outside of the high season (which consists of July and August mainly). However, this doesn’t mean that resellers won’t come up with another deal that’s interesting for you.

Prices for some countries have increased indeed over the past weeks, but reduced for other countries (such as Australia). So in all, nothing can be predicted and it’s hard to say how prices for your country will develop. What you can do, is select your country and other travel data in the upper right corner of the Swiss Pass page, and find out which reseller is most economical for you right now.

• The thread ‘Swiss Pass Prices’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.