Swiss Pass Prices

Swiss Pass Prices

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
levgon
levgon
8 posts
Apr 8, 2011 - 3:46 PM
I just missed out on the 20% of and the free upgrade to 1st class since I will be starting my travels on July 1st. I thought I'd wait and watch prices, but they seem to continue to creep up. Is there any chance that there might be any deals offered for Swiss Passes before my trip in July or is just such the high season that they will not offer anything?
Annika
Annika
4415 posts
expert &
Apr 9, 2011 - 11:18 AM
Hi levgon, and welcome to the forum! Most promotions and deals are offered to those traveling outside of the high season (which consists of July and August mainly). However, this doesn't mean that resellers won't come up with another deal that's interesting for you.

Prices for some countries have increased indeed over the past weeks, but reduced for other countries (such as Australia). So in all, nothing can be predicted and it's hard to say how prices for your country will develop. What you can do, is select your country and other travel data in the upper right corner of the Swiss Pass page, and find out which reseller is most economical for you right now.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016