Swiss pass saver pass 2 for 1 offer

Swiss pass saver pass 2 for 1 offer

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
nktrias
nktrias
3 posts
Apr 21, 2012 - 2:44 AM
Dear Sir/Madame,
I'm new in this forum;-) I have few questions to ask :
1. I will visit Geneva on 2-13 July 2012 and will travel together for 2 person, Could I use this offer during my trip, If yes then could I purchase this offer for 2 set (8 consecutive days) ? How many days ticket shipping to arrive @ Jakarta Indonesia?
2. If not what's your suggestion for me to travel during my trip, I'll spend most of my times in Geneva but I am planning to visit other cities especially on Saturday&Sunday, Interlaken is on top of my list.
3. If I am planning to continue my trip to Italy (visit 3 cities) from Geneva, what's your suggestion for me, should I buy eurail pass or buy point to point.
Appreciate for your fast response so I can start to purchase ticket.
Regards
Anto
Arno
Arno
7718 posts
expert &
Apr 21, 2012 - 4:21 AM
Hi Anto, and welcome here!

The promotion is not available for traveling in July. I would recommend to look into the "regular" Swiss Saver Flexi Pass (a number of free travel days and discounts in between those days) or the Swiss Half Fare Card (discounted traveling only). It depends on your trip details what's best. Here's how to calculate.

The same goes for Italy. I think a Eurail Pass might be a good choice as your selected towns are probably not near to eachother and require long transfers, but it depends on the exact trips.

Just follow the links to the passes above for all details about prices, shipping, network maps, etc.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno
nktrias
nktrias
3 posts
Apr 21, 2012 - 9:10 AM
Thank you For your reply, is the promotion for Swiss saver flexi pass 2 for 1 also not available in July? is there any promotion for Summer ?
Olga
Olga
461 posts
top member
Apr 21, 2012 - 9:32 AM
Hello Anto,

For an overview of the offers please view the homepage of this website and the three first topics in the Swiss Rail Topic overview.
I hope this helps a bit!

Have a nice trip,
nktrias
nktrias
3 posts
Apr 22, 2012 - 9:03 AM
Thank you for your reply, actually I need your suggestion, regarding what should I visit during my trip (since I have limitation), actually it will be business trip, during weekdays I have a seminar to attend (around 08.00-16.00). Could you suggest where can I go after 4pm, other than Geneva sightseeing (go by train/bus/boat). My plan during (Saturday & Sunday) is go to Interlaken (Jungfraujoch) on day 1 & continue to Luzern (Mt Titlis or Mt. Pilatus) day 2 and back to Geneva with train from Luzern. I need your suggestion with my plan, so I can see some of the best Swiss scenery. I'll travel with 2 persons and planning to continue to other country such as Italy or France. Thank you for your help
Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Apr 24, 2012 - 11:20 AM
Hi Anto. After 4 pm, you can best spend your time in and near Geneva. I suggest you visit the Geneva tourism web page for specific tips. Your trips to the Jungfraujoch and Lucerne seem doable as well, although you'll have to make long journeys. I advise Pilatus over Titlis, as Pilatus can be reached easily from Lucerne, whereas Titlis requires an extra train trip to Engelberg. If weather is bad, it's not wise to spend time and money on such mountain trips. Instead, you may want to stay close to Geneva and make a boat trip over the lake or visit the Chillon castle.

You can use the timetable to find details on all your train trips.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016