Swiss rail pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 July 2011 at 18:08:39 #804496

Hello

I need a piece of information /suggestion about my upcoming Switzerland trip in the id August 2011. We are going to be a group of 4 people landing on Geneva on 11th Aug and our flight back home is also from Geneva on 14th Aug. We plan to visit Jungfraujoch,Mt. Titlis,Lucerne and Zurich.

Can you kindly suggest which type of Swiss travel pass should we buy ? There are so many options on the website and we are getting confused as we all are non europian students and hence its a budget trip .

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    21 July 2011 at 5:05:57 #833521

Hello rusha,

It looks like you’re doing quite a lot of traveling during your stay, so I would recommend 4-day Swiss Youth Passes if you’re under 26 years old, or 4-day Swiss Saver Passes otherwise. Details and purchase options can be found on this page. You may qualify for this additional discount.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Swiss rail pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.