Swiss rail pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 August 2011 at 13:45:09 #804556

hi im planning a trip to switzerland next june and was wondering if you can tell me if were allowed to use our fip reduced rate cards we have looked at your passes and not sure were we can use ours or how much discount you get
    i would be gratefull if you can let me no. we are a retired gentleman at 66 and a lady of 56 wanting to get around switzerland at the most reasonable we are staying in Brig
    thanking you christine

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    6 August 2011 at 6:27:34 #833707

Hi christine, welcome to the forum! I’m not familiar with the FIP arrangements, but there seem to be discount options for Switzerland, arranged by cards and coupons. I think you can best check the last page of this PDF document, as that explains which services in Switzerland are (or can be) included. Further questions on the FIP arrangements can best be directed to ATOC. If the discounts offered by your cards aren’t enough, you may be interested in one of the Swiss rail passes. I hope this helps you out!

• The thread ‘Swiss rail pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.