Swiss saver or Swiss flexi pass or swiss half fare

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2011 at 9:40:53 #804691

Hello,

I am visiting Switzerland on 17th Sept and my travel schedule is as follows.

17th Sept – Arrive at Zurich airport at 9:30 AM. Take train to see Rhine falls. Post lunch take train to Lucerne. Stay overnight at Lucerne.
    18th Sept -> Visit Mt. Pilatus / Mt. Titlis (covering round trips by boat /cog wheel railway/gandola/cable car for both days)
    19th Sept -> Visit Mt. Pilatus / Mt. Titlis and take train to interlaken in evening. Overnight at Interlaken.
    20th Sept-> Visit Jungfraujoch going / coming back by, lauterbrunnen , wengen, Murren
    21th Sept -> Visit Schillthorn (or any other place nearby-suggestion please)
    22nd Sept -> Train to Geneva. Local sightseing in Geneva. Flight back home to UK at night.

I have gone crazy finding out tickets prices. Can someone please suggest which one which one would be the cheapest option for me?
    Also i would like to take Golden Pass train from Lucern to Interlaken and if possible Interlaken to Geneva.

Thanks alot in advance.

Thanks,
    Loveleen

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    12 September 2011 at 16:27:54 #834187

Hi Loveleen,

This 3-day Swiss Flexi Pass offer would fit your needs I think. You can best use the free travel days on September 17, 19 and 22. Please note that this offer is only available online. If you order quickly and pick the Special Delivery shipping option, you can still have the pass in time.

Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2011 at 17:28:02 #834188

Hello,

Thanks alot for your reply. Really appreciate the way you asnwer to all threads..thats really commendable. Kudos to you!!!
    Can you please guide me which pass should i buy for rest of the days (18th, 20th and 21st Sept) or should i buy full fare tickets those days?
    Also for 19th which trip should i do, Pilatus or Titlis (which trip i will be saving more considering i am using flexi pass on 19th) ?
    Thanks,

Arno
    15483 posts
    12 September 2011 at 23:47:07 #834189

Hi Loveleen,

You’re welcome! You would buy reduced tickets on the other days. The Titlis is a bit more expensive, but it does not make a significant difference.

• The thread ‘Swiss saver or Swiss flexi pass or swiss half fare’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.