Swiss saver pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 September 2011 at 5:17:24 #804703

The Swiss Saver Pass can be used by two or more people travelling together. A 15% discount applies on the regular Swiss Pass prices. Other than this, the Swiss Saver Pass offers the same features as the Swiss Pass. Please note that this is a single ticket for two or more people, so you need to travel together. It is allowed though, to use the pass with only part of your group while the rest does not travel. – this is picked up from your website.

Now my question is – I am starting from day 1 & my wife is joining from day 4. I have taken saver passes for 8 days & we are returning together from Swiss on day 8. Will they validate our couple swiss saver pass on day 1 with the help of copy of passport of my wife, since she is joining later.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    19 September 2011 at 14:00:20 #834215

Hello jignesh, and welcome to the forum! You need to validate the pass before your first trip, and I am not sure whether you need to show the passports of all travelers then. You can best ask your reseller (please refer to our partners and select the one you purchased your pass from) about that to be sure.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 September 2011 at 14:07:37 #834216

I spoke to Euro- rail and they suggested to cancel these passes realizing this mistake and issued new flexipasses separately for me and my wife. I lost on possibility of discount.

• The thread ‘Swiss saver pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.